WANTED good block for rebuilding

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED good block for rebuilding
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bertram on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

I'm looking to buy a good block for rebuilding mine is cast 11-30-21 but is to cracked to repair. I have an original local fire truck still belonging to the fire department a 1922 model tt let me know what you have. Thanks Joe Farmland Indiana 47340

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 11:10 pm:

Joe Do you ever get to Denver or know someone that does. I have 50 Blocks and I believe that some are right around that year. You are welcome to look them over if you do get a chance to come West.

This picture is only some of the blocks I have more inside the shop building.
picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration