WANTED accessory firewall-mount oilcan holder.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED accessory firewall-mount oilcan holder.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

I would like to purchase a decent firewall mounted oilcan holder for the Ford 3" Oilcan. I'm interested in the "spring loaded" type with the arms that swing in to hold the can in place, and not the one-piece bent-steel type sold through the suppliers. Can anyone help?

Thanks for looking.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 12:12 am:

I'd like to purchase one of those too after Charles gets his. :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

Anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

Charles - I have on available.

I sent you a private message.

The spring is missing but you should be able to pick one up at the hardware store. Looks like it has been repainted but it is crazed on the top surface - might be due to new paint over original paint or dirt or pitting underneath the paint. Does not appear to be due to rust.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Erik, I'll take it, PM sent.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

That type must have been made in two different designs because I have one like it but it mounts to the head under a head bolt, instead of to the firewall with two bolts. Its not for sale but I didn't know the firewall type was made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Charles:

Thank you.

I sent you another private message with my address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 04:37 am:

Still looking for one too. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 11:21 am:

A little tip, you can use a Jeep military oil can bracket, they are spring loaded and mount on the dash the same as some as the accessory T ones. Paint it black and away you go.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Willys-MB-Ford-GPW-Dodge-CCKW-Oil-Can-Bracket-G-503-G503-G508-G502-G507-/182319036108?hash=item2a730fb6cc:g:DtQAAOSw8w1YBkkO&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 11:27 am:

We have 3 left

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration