WTB Vintage Ford Magazines

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Vintage Ford Magazines
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:52 am:

I need the years 1977 to 1982 of the Vintage Ford Magazine if you have them for sale . Thanks wpgoble@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Contact Mac at the HCFI Library in La Mesa. I think they have sold all their complete sets but they have hundreds from the 70s and on. Google Hcfi.org for phone and email contact data.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

Irv Carlisle,from Tuscon,is bring his to Chickasha.If you contact me I will give you his phone #.jackdaron@aol.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration