WTD Stewart Warner 490 speedometer.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTD Stewart Warner 490 speedometer.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clifford F. Smith on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:59 am:

for 1926-27 T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 02:09 am:

I have a extra Stewart Warner 490 - $250 + Shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

I have an extra unrestored 490. I know it will need the rim replated and a new glass. If I remember correctly, it is free when you shake it; not froze up. I'll check on it tomorrow and update condition if I stated anything incorrectly and will give price. You can expect it to be very reasonable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Do you want an early style or late style?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration