Help ... Need someone who lives near Dallas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Help ... Need someone who lives near Dallas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Found an old model T driven gear puller and they don't ship or take checks. Need someone to bring cash to this person in Nevada TX ...Northeast of Dallas, and ship the thing in a flat rate box to me in Rochester, NY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

That would be Royce Peterson!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

Interesting. That's where Popeye came from two owners before me. Wonder if it's the same guy?

Its about 88 miles round trip from my house. There is a local T club member who lives about 15 miles away. Mark send me a PM and I will connect you to him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

My neihbor lives near me!
Sorry I couldnt resist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

I found someone through my Facebook connections to go to the seller and pay cash for ... and pick up that gear puller. It was not a car person, but a woman who mostly sold beanie babies and cheap jewelry.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration