Anybody Live Near Dave Huson?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Anybody Live Near Dave Huson?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:42 am:

In need of a decent original right side splash apron (between body and running board) for my 23 Runabout project. New ones won't look right with the banged up body I am using.

Dave Huson has many to choose from but understandably won't sell/ship sight unseen.

I'm willing to pay someone for their time to pick out a nice apron from Dave and ship it to me. I will provide the box, packing material and UPS label.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

Tim, I have some NOS splash aprons with lots of patina That might work for your project, and I'm a lot closer. Please send me a picture of what you need so I can check it against what I have.

Bill
bill@cdamachine.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Thanks Bill- I sent you an e-mail.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration