1914 Model T roadster for sale/Otis

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 Model T roadster for sale/Otis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Just don't need 3 Model Ts so I just listed Otis on eBay today. eBay item # 122345408171 if you want to look at the ad. I'd sure rather sell Otis to someone here on the T site if your interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1914-Ford-Model-T-/122345408171?forcerrptr=true&hash=ite m1c7c5ac6ab:g:xKAAAOSwo4pYmfbL&item=122345408171

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

Dang I was hoping for a shot at Frank!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

Thanks Erik. I wanted to do that but didn't know how.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

You're going to give Otis a complex if you keep doing this! :-)

Sure wish I had the money and room for him, but alas!

Good luck with the sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

I would take good care of Otis if you just don't have the room anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Bob, join the queue. I made that offer some months ago.
Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration