FOR SALE; TRANSMISSION BAND RATCHET

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TRANSMISSION BAND RATCHET
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Band Tool; $15.00, Make it easy to tighten up your band not only when you install the bands but at a later date when you just want to tighten them a little. The ratchet works real good with no drag. I carry one in each car and have others hanging on the wall in my shop. If you ever use one you will love it. Please include $6.80 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Street, Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Band Wrench:

wrench, band

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn French on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Dave,
If the band wrench is still available, I will take it.
Glenn French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 12:07 am:

Glenn, the wrench is still available and works well. You will like using it. I will put your name on it and hold it.
thanks, Dave Huson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert D. Hyden on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Dave:
If by chance you find another band wrench, please let me know. - Robert Hyden

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:54 am:

Robert Hyden:
I have maybe ten of them I suppose I could let one more go. I had not planned to sell any but the one above came in with a large load Tuesday so I thought I didn't need any more. I will let one more go for the same price and shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert D. Hyden on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Dave. It was good talking to you, a legend of the Model T world. The check for the wrench is in the mail. Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:19 am:

Robert your wrench will go out today as soon as I get it boxed and go to town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:27 am:

Anymore around Dave ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert D. Hyden on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Thank you Mr. Huson. I look forward to receiving the wrench. By the way, the 1913 Roadster that I have was found in a man's barn in West Virginia in the early 1960s and was purchased by my father as a father-son project. This will be the third time I have restored this particular car. I have done nothing with the car since my father passed away 15 years ago. I want to get the car back into the condition it was, if for no other reason than to honor my father's memory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

Mr Huson : about we go into the business of selling "the band wrench " !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Hi Dave,

If you have another band wrench, I will take one too!

cheers,

Mario :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration