Wanted: open valve block

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: open valve block
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

I am looking for an open valve block. An entire complete engine would be prefered but either will work. Please contact me if you have one you would consider selling. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 08:13 am:

Still looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Smithwick Eastford , CT. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 10:28 am:

Did you find an engine yet ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman W. Woolley on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

I have a 1910 complete engine 5 ball carb two piece timer dog leg manifold one piece pan,square trans cover rebuilt taken out of car and replaced
with modern open valve with A crank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Send him a PM with photos and price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 08:13 am:

Norman, can you please send me a PM? Or call me at 586-281-6334 Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration