FS: Lizard Speed Head New

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Lizard Speed Head New
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin C. on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

For sale is a new never installed Lizard Speed cylinder head. I got this head from Charlie Yapp 12+ years ago and it has been in its box on a shelf since then. I did paint it in preparation to install it but never got around to it. I have read and heard all the good and bad stories about this head so it is what it is. The head is heavy but I think I can ship it, shipping will have to be calculated from Ohio if you are interested or you can pick it up near Cincinnati. $225 plus shipping. ThanksLizard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin C. on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

Forgot the contact info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

Sent a EMAIL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin C. on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

The Lizard head is sold pending receipt of payment. Thanks everyone who replied.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration