WTB 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:27 am:

I'm looking for a 1911 Model T Touring car in running order. I'd love to find one that has it's original interior and engine. I'm looking for a preservation candidate not a fully restored T, one that's either original or had an older restoration that's starting to show some age. Call me anytime at 586-281-6334

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Still looking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Bumped

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

Bill, I know of a pretty original 1911 touring that I might be able to get. You can contact me tomorrow and we can discuss. - Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:14 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Sent you a PM with a lead Bill.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration