Early Steel Gas Headlights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early Steel Gas Headlights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:44 am:

I used these after market lights on my 14 speedster until I found a black and brass pair. They have LED 12 volt bulbs wired in behind the burners. The mirrors are not original. $ 400 + freight for the pair including the forks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Forgot: Phone 608-786-0875 West Salem, Wi.
Al

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

Sold to Tony

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration