Looking for a Victor Font

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a Victor Font
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Lost my taillight font a couple of years ago and cannot find replacement. Does not need to be pristine, just something to stick back on the light. Thanks for help. 325-668-6678.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Got a photo by chance ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

Tim;
I don't have one but which model and yes photo of lamp would be helpful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

I obviously "took the gas" before posting the ad, leaving out some important info. The taillight is as stated, a Victor, but I cannot make out a number if there is one on the top. It is for a 14, which I believe would be a black and brass type. No photo available. Thanks for responses and assistance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

Victor 2 & Jno Brown oil font

Victor 2

Jon Brown

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

I have this one - has some stress cracking. Do you need the burner ? It's marked Corcoran on the twister - not sure if they were put together.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration