FS: Door Latches & Striker Plates 17-25 Open Cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Door Latches & Striker Plates 17-25 Open Cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 12:39 am:

FS: 4 door latches (2 right and 2 left) and 6 striker plates. I believe these fit Open Cars from 1917-1925. These latches will need some work - the exteriors were sandblasted but they still have weak springs and other issues - they should be taken apart and cleaned up internally. There's also pitting on two of them. Restorable. Asking $35 for everything not including shipping. Thanks for looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:10 am:

The striker plates for 25-27 have two screw holes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 08:46 am:

Rodger, I'd like to buy these. If you email me the shipping cost and your address, I'll send you a check. My email is

marles@swva.net

Thanks.

Lester Gillespie
215 Tanager Lane
Floyd, VA 24091

540 745 5687

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Just for information about the door latches, If you take them apart and find that the springs are shot Ace hardware has some that are almost identical to the ones that's inside the latch. Hope this helps. I repaired mine with them and they work nicely.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 12:56 am:

Spoken for. Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration