Wanted to Buy or Trade-Model T Ford Ignition Coil Cores

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to Buy or Trade-Model T Ford Ignition Coil Cores
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:26 am:

Want to buy or trade large quantities of rebuildable Model T Ford ignition coils. Will buy rebuildable coils cores outright or do a partial trade for rebuilt coils you may have a need for. Please contact me so we can discuss the several ways this deal can work to both our benefits. Ron Patterson Call 11AM to 4PM EST 859-881-1677

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Ron, I have coils that need work but have good secondaries. Some of the wood isn't very presentable though. Maybe we can trade some of them on the generator that I have on order. I'll see what I have when I go to the shop tomorrow. Hal

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration