1914 Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Saw this earlier on jalopy journal

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/1914-model-t-ford-roadster.1049608/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Nice except for the dorky upside down horn. Seems like a decent deal too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Yeah...I'd take that. Wonder what it would cost me though to get it shipped from California to New York?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:44 am:

Rick, check with Freighter Jim. Bet it'd be less than you'd think despite all the distance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 04:43 am:

What a deal! Asking $18K and comes with a spare rebuilt 1914 block.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:59 am:

It's sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 08:06 am:

And not to me, unfortunately.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:45 am:

Rick told me about it, and I told a good friend, and he bought it! The best part is he only lives 15 minutes away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Royce, not only that, but it's a '15 horn! All these people need to do is look at a factory photo of a T, and it should be a no brainer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

Rick...I learned the hard way about losing out on good deals. Gotta strike fast while the iron's hot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:17 am:

Yep your right Tim hit them while they're hot !
I thought I had the car tied up and bought until last Sunday. I talked to the Owner (Brian) twice on Friday missed his call Saturday after noon it sold that evening or Sunday evening, someone walked up with cash in hand. Oh well life goes on I didn't need it anyways but I wanted it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Steve, sorry about your bad luck. That's my middle name, followed by procrastinator. When you're ready, you'll find one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

WhAt a nice old T. I would think you would spend more buying a car and building it not counting the engine @18k. Nice!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

Guys, I helped the new owner unload the T this morning. It's a cool little car, and is quite nice as well. There are a number of issues with it, that to me are trivial, but to the owner are monumental! I believe he will enjoy the car as he progresses with it. I've been looking for a '13-14 runabout for him for a year, and now I can concentrate on my own project, a '13 runabout!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration