QUALITY ENCLOSED TRANSPORT AVAILABLE FEB 22ND

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: QUALITY ENCLOSED TRANSPORT AVAILABLE FEB 22ND
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 11:28 pm:

Hello Everyone,
This is the first time in over a month I have had an opening as I have been overbooked & still am. To all the people I was unable to get onto my schedule or were unable to wait for me,I am very sorry. Hopefully one of the other QUALITY transporters I recommended were able to get you on their schedule.

I have one transport spot available on or about Feb 22nd

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer from Eastern Texas or Louisiana up to the North or to the East. I would eventually like to get back to Ohio, but have several waiting in many places.

Please see this link for hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
AS ALWAYS, I AM NOT AFRAID TO POST MY FULL NAME OR PICTURES OF MY TRUCKS & TRAILERS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

Thanks Everyone!

The spot from Texas has been filled!!

I now have a spot available in the enclosed trailer from Maryland, Virginia or Delaware back to Ohio, Michigan or Indiana.

This spot will be available on or about Feb 25th.

Since this will be at the end of a very long trip, I will want to get as close to Northern Ohio as possible to spend some time at home!

Give me a call or an email for a cash on delivery price quote!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
AS ALWAYS, I AM NOT AFRAID TO POST MY FULL NAME OR PICTURES OF MY EQUIPMENT!

(Message edited by Bills Auto Works on February 12, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Hello Everyone,

The enclosed transport spot from Maryland, Delaware or Virginia back to Ohio, Indiana or Michigan is still available.

This spot will be on or about Feb 25th.

Thank You
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 no Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration