FS Model T Parts Lot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T Parts Lot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 04:11 am:

Several complete engines, engine blocks, rear axles and drive shaft tubes for sale. Purchase the entire lot for $1,500. Pick up only. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 02:30 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

Reduced to $1,400. Pick up only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Three engines (2 with four dip pans), 7 blocks,, nine rear axles (1 shorty) and nine driveshaft tubes (couple are early).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

Reduced to $1,300.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Reduced to $1,200.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Reduced to $1,100. If I go any lower than that I might as well keep everything. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

Thanks Jim! I'll load it if Jim can ship it for you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

An entire continent away😢

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

An entire continent away. Stuff this good never pops up here in my neck of the woods

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Mark,

Hopefully I will see you & your Dad at Bakersfield this year.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Jim,

Looking forward to Bakersfield. Hope to see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

Last call! $1,000 for the pile. I can't believe I've had such a hard time finding a new home for these parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Part of the problem for me---as I am sure others, your on the wrong coast.

That and I am just flat out of room.

That shorty rear is mighty interesting though as a doodlebug guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

A perspective buyer has contacted me. I will hear back from them tomorrow whether it's a go. If not, I'll let you know. Thank you for all the support.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

The parts found a good home. Thanks John! Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration