Wanted - Antique Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - Antique Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Sieber on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

I am looking to purchase my first antique car, pre 1936, and I have had a rough time trying to track one down in my price range. I am looking for a running and driving coupe, tudor sedan or four door sedan for less than $7,500. Preferably in Pennsylvania, but I am willing to travel to nearby states. (Within 230 miles of Lancaster, PA) If you have one you would be willing to sell, send me a PM. Thanks, Nick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

You should be able to find a model T or A in that price range but might take a little extra time finding one close to home. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

Nick I have a coupe on eBay for $7500 runs and drives good. These cars are where you find them, shipping is always available. Good Luck in your search. Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration