30 x 3 1/2 wire wheels - set of 5 Overland hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 30 x 3 1/2 wire wheels - set of 5 Overland hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Set of 5 30 x 3 1/2 wire wheels in very nice condition, Budd brand, with 5 good wheels, all 4 hubs & the original spare tire carrier which has no hubcap.

They have recently mounted roller tires with new tubes and were quite recently bead blasted and painted with what appears to be rattle can paint.

Overall this is a very nice set that needs a better paint job and spiffing of the hubs. They should be either bead blasted or stripped again as the paint job appears to be Rustoleum or something similar and was not well done at that. They are NOT powder coated.

There are several threads about adapting them to T spindles and axles which appears to be fairly easy although I have not done it.

The complete set, 5 wheels, 4 hubs, factory spare tire carrier, tires and tubes, $3950 including delivery to Chickasha if you want. You can pick them up in Helena, Montana or have them shipped at your expense.

I will have photos tomorrow.

Stan Howe, Helena, Montana, 406-949-3448 stanhowemt@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

I don't want to fill up the whole classifieds with photos so if you want more photos email me at stanhowemt@aol.com

There is a matching set of 5 even tho only 4 are leaning against each other in the pickup.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration