FS RAJO offset spindles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS RAJO offset spindles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

For Sale $300 Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

I will take them
Sending PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

Sold pending payment Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 04:34 am:

Steven: By any chance were these marked RAJO? If so is it on the shaft of the spindle? I have only seen one pair with RAJO on them. Thanks,Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Dan, no markings,just something like pattent pending.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:49 am:

Probably Mospico spindles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Steve, not familiar with that brand. What else did they make.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

The RAJO marked spindles had the same Pat info on them as the unmarked spindles have. Must be made by the same people. There is also a RAJO ad I saw some where that shows the pat info and no Rajo marking on a set of spindles. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

I'll attempt to locate an ad I've seen in the Ford Owner magazines for Mospico - don't recall what other accessories they advertised.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Took a close look at these. Same pattent date, except in the vertical part.Did Mospico make anything else?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

Spindles! Must have made spindles 'cuze that's the name of the Corporation. :-)
You could also check the set back, the Mospico show 7/8" in there their ad and RAJO show 5/8"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Thanks Ed !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration