Re-babbitted ball caps ...no core required

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Re-babbitted ball caps ...no core required
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Re-babbitted ball caps for sale ...available in standard diameter , minus .003" , -.005" and - .010" diameters ...or I can bore caps to your size down to 1.500" diameter ...please specify diameter needed ...price is $45.00 plus $13.80 for medium priority mail postage in lower 48 states( price is per cap ) ...outside this area or INTERNATIONAL is actual postage amount...payment by check or pay pal is accepted ...Gene French 970-581-2808 230 Rochester dr. Windsor,Co. 80550

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Are you going to chickAsha ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Robert:
I will be at space SL4 in the south building and will have "normal" size ball caps along with my linebore fixtures and Babbitt bearing molds ...if you need a " special size " ball cap let me know the undersize dimension and I will bore 1 and mark it with your name ... always an optimist ...Gene French 970-581-2808

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration