For Sale: NOS Dual Spare Holder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: NOS Dual Spare Holder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

This is a NOS dual spare carrier that mounts to two of the w.s. bolts including the longer bolts & running board mount that is lockable. Original decal is intact but the web straps are a bit stiff - just so you know, they might need to be replaced. $200 - I pay shipping. Please contact me through this site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 06:41 am:

Steve, cannot make out the setup. Are these for tyres or demountable rims with tyres?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:53 am:

I would assume either. Top piece mounts to the two lower w.s. bolts (longer incl.) and over the side body panel and the "dual cradle" bolts to the running board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

BTT - anyone ? Make an offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Are these for just tires or tires with rims?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Back at you, Robert.

Steven - I'm assuming either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Found a new home ! Thanks MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration