Want to buy mirror

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy mirror
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Would be nice to have a passenger side mirror on our '23 runabout. I'm looking for a used mirror just like this one. mjmays at consolidated.net , thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

John: The nickel plated ones are difficult to find. I have one on our '24 Studebaker & have been looking for another for over ten years at swap meets... no luck so far. The brass or chrome ones are plentiful and available new from the vendors. I'll gladly trade you a nice pair of brass ones for your one nickel one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

How can I turn that down Bill. Any chance I could get you to send the pair to me before I send the one I have? Otherwise I'll be without a rear view mirror until they arrive and I drive the car a lot. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Sure: send me an email through personal message with your address.
The Studebaker will be happy :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Thanks Bill, I just sent a PM with my mailing address in Texas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration