McLaren Wheel offer for Chickasha 2017

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: McLaren Wheel offer for Chickasha 2017
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

I will be coming to Chickasha and can bring a limited number of McLaren wire wheels for pre-arranged "cost free" delivery. Shipping of a wheel can range upwards of $26 a piece so this is a chance to save. The prices of the key components has increased but I am trying to keep the price the same as it has been for at least the next 3-6 months. I have an ample supply of 30x3.5 clincher wire wheel components and am willing to sell a set of 4 for $3000. If you want a 5th wheel I will discount that one from $750 to $650. The total for 5 of these wheels delivered in individual boxes so you can haul them home will be $3650. I can only haul 10 this time because my space is limited. I also need a couple of weeks to put these together and pack them. This is a first come first serve offer before the price simply has to go up about $25 per wheel. Thanks, Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Thanks to MTFCA one set of wheels are committed to the Chickasha load. I can carry one more set of 5-6 wheels on the trip and this will save pricey shipping costs. First come, first serve. I want to be your "timely" wire wheel builder. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 04:52 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Last chance to save on shipping. There is a little over a week left before the "much anticipated pilgrimage" to Chickasha. I can accommodate another set of 30X3.5 McLaren Wire Wheels if this is something you are contemplating. Here is a great opportunity to save shipping and also save $100 on a fifth wire wheel. The wheels will be boxed as though I am shipping. The box size is 24"x24"x8" so they do not take up a lot of room and can be hauled in your car or pickup. Please let me know soon so I can wrap things up this week. Thanks, Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

I sent you a PM Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration