1911 Torpedo Runabout for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 Torpedo Runabout for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Ok....so I'd love to hear the comments on this one. I have no association with the sale...just stumbled upon it and I'd love to hear what is right..and what is wrong.

http://www.hcca.org/classifieds.php?cars#

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

It reminds me of one that color that was featured in one of the magazines years ago. Did Bill Barth do that one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

I think its important to add the car has a later engine and pan. Since there are no photos of the other chassis parts, I suspect all of the chassis parts are later. That's a lot of money for such a car. I am disappointed the seller doesn't make that clear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Just another example of WHY I appreciate the feedback on examples like this. For someone new to Model T's, I would have no idea. Of course anyone willing to spend $35k on anything without having the knowledge to do so, probably gets what they deserve. A fool and his money.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

My thought is 1. Maybe he built the car to tour or 2. Mayhap he doesn't know that it's wrong?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration