FOR SALE; MANIFOLD CLAMP SETS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; MANIFOLD CLAMP SETS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 02:12 am:

Manifold Clamp Sets; $10.00, Only one set of 26 clamps left, the rest are earlier. four rods will be included. Please include $6.80 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
Note my confusor will not receive or send email until I can get it fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 02:13 am:

Manifold Clamps:

manifold clamps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

The last set of 26 brackets have been spoken for.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 02:57 am:

Still have clamps for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 05:31 am:

Dave,
I sent you an email about some manifold clamps I am looking for.i don't think they have any markings on them.
Robbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 06:21 am:

Neat picture Dave........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 09:31 am:

John, that picture was taken many years ago on one of our earliest Leaf Peeper Tours. It is front of the River Rock Café in Walden, Co. a small town of about 500 people. A local T owner and Mayer asked us to come to his place and listen to his T. It would hardly move and was making a terrible noise in the rear end. At the time I told him that I thought someone has mixed a 3 to one with a standard rear end. But the more I think about it, He said he had not gone through the rear axle. Now I bet he had babbit thrust washers and they had given out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Robbie Price; I looked through all my clamps and it appeared All had ford on them although some are pretty near unreadable because they are so small.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration