1912 Pie wagon body for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Pie wagon body for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

I have a Reproduction 1912 Pie wagon body for sale. He guy I got this from said he went to Maine to get it. I will take $3000.00 for it. That is about half what they sell new for. Pickup here (zip 35173) or I will bring to Chickasha or Luray. Pm me for pictures and more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 05:48 am:

Pm sent, looking for pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 09:20 am:

Here are a few I took where it is stored.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 04:19 pm:

DO IT, CHUCK!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 06:20 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Why is there a Big Square on the Drivers Side of the Body?
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Opening so you can sell your pies! Maybe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

It looks like it opens and swings to the side to sell pies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

It looks like it opens and swings to the side to sell pies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Advertising area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

If you look at the shot of the inside, looks to have a separate frame in that area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

The guy I got this from was going to sell his art work out of it. So, yes it is a window/door that opens up. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:06 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Dan do you have photos of the inside of the top? Wood slats or solid wood?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Richard: Wood slats. No pics at this time. It has been a day here. Camera fell off the desk and broke the cable port. Fax ran out of ink and can not get any ( recall on fax mach, may burn down house). But, still not as bad as a friend of my Dad. B24 pilot, his last mission WW2, came off bomb run 2 engines out one on fire. Not a case of if going to crash, but where. I am doing fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Price drop to $2900.00. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Barclay in west Michigan on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Just a question. Is the outer skin on a body like this steel or some type of wood? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Steel, side and rear doors. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:24 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:52 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 05:24 am:

Still for Sale Needs new home $2800.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:30 am:

If anyone wants this and for me to bring to Chickasha, I need to know ASAP. I have to load the trailer. I am not bringing the body unless I get a deposit for it. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:33 am:

Still for sale. I can bring this to Luray or Strasburg in May. Let me know. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:34 am:

Still for sale. PM me for more info. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration