WTB two U&J carburetors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB two U&J carburetors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 12:24 am:

I'm currently running a pair of Zenith S4BFs and want to try a pair of U&J model Fs. If anyone has one let me know! I do need two.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:59 pm:

Update: found 1 U&J, just need one more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 05:22 am:

If this is helpful, I might be a potential buyer for one or both of the Zenith S4BFs.

Perhaps those funds could help purchase another elusive U&J...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

I appreciate that John but I'll hang on to the Zeniths. If I ever change my mind I'll let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 12:50 am:

Thanks to everyone. Have located two U&Js.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration