FOR SALE: HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 03:55 am:

Holley NH Carburetor $69.98 New choke spring, pressure tested float. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro, Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Please note my confusor will not send or receive email until I can get it fixed this week end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 03:56 am:

Holley NH Carb.

Holley NH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 07:52 am:

Dave,
I will take the NH carb. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

My confusor still will not send or receive email.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

Check mailed Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 10:42 pm:

Thanks Rick, your name will be on it.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 06:56 am:

Rick do you want the 26 swivel spray needle or the earlier straight spray Needle ? You can have either one.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 08:18 am:

The earlier straight spray needle. Thanks Dave.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration