'19-23 coupe or '13-14 runabout in NY or nearby states?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: '19-23 coupe or '13-14 runabout in NY or nearby states?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 08:56 am:

Just thought I'd toss this out to see what kind of response I might get. Is there anyone in NY or nearby states that might be thinking of selling a '19-23 coupe (suicide doors), or a '13-14 runabout?

(Message edited by Keqwow on February 16, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 08:12 am:

Hey Rick, We have a 1922 model T coupe for sale in Ontario Canada , We are asking $12,000 US for it, If your are interest or want any more info on it you please contact me at jbelljholmes@gmail.com .Thank you John Bell,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

Rick -
I am afraid Eastern Iowa may be out of your range, but I have a VERY reasonably-priced 1922 Coupe that we will be selling this year for around $3,250 with rebabbitted and bored engine. It was together when I bought it in 1996, but is now disassembled w/body on frame and axles. Good sheet metal. Needs restoring. Titled.
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

I have a 1914 runabout in central Pennsylvania. It runs well but really needs a restoration. The rear axle is from a later year. I haven't actually put it (or any of my cars) on the market, but I have been thinking about rotating one or more cars or projects out of the collection to make room for something different, an earlier T, a Torpedo, or if I sell a few, a Stanley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Yasso on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

I have a 1922-23 coup mid restoration. New old stock sheet metal, body in primer with a few rust out repairs, wood fire wall, rebuilt motor .020 mains and crank, call for more details located in Huntington NY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

I guess I'm really holding out for a '13 runabout. Anybody ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration