Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

change of plan.i will bring a full load + a 1947 Indian chief basket case. i am taking over 1/2 of geo gagles space. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Florida Freighter Jim For Now on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 03:03 pm:

Charley,

Thanks for the phone call.

I gave my friend Joe in Holbrook, AZ your number.

Florida Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 02:41 am:

You can ship from chickasha to California with me I have 40 foot hauler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Robert:
good information regarding shipping ...I have known of several cases where people did not buy cars or larger items due to having no means of pickup and shipping at the meet ...always an optimist..gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:28 am:

the price for the Indian is $9000.00 or offer. missing spedo & fenders.have pics. call 41392788 charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

phone # 417-394-2788

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

still for sale. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Anyone from Detroit or Toledo going out?
I have a small assembly I would like brought back.

Chuck

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration