Wanted: 1926-27 engine crank handle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1926-27 engine crank handle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

If anyone has a Model T later engine crank handle, I would be interested. Can be rough and rusty- just need it for look not necessarily for use.

Thanks,
Jim
text 630 935 8561 or email anteekguy97@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

They are the same from about 1921 to end of production.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

Thanks-works for me. My T is missing the crank and it is too iconic not to have one. Plus, you just never know when the starter poops out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

Did you find one James ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration