For Sale John Brown 110 side lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale John Brown 110 side lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

Hi Guys, up for sale a set of John Brown 110 side lights one is complete and the other one is missing the burner. Great for a barn find for $250. If interested or questions contact me at svibert102@gmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Sorry forgot to add that the buyer pays shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:42 pm:

down to $230

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

Do they both have the red jewel, and are there any dents in the tops?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

Larry one has the red jewel one does not and there are no dents in the tops

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Larry Shoot me an email I have more 110's than these thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

I just went down and looked at the lights again they both have the red jewel on the side and one is missing the burner price is $225

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

down to $200

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

sold thanks John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration