Wire Wheel Front Hub

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wire Wheel Front Hub
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

This hub has a crack in it, but I have heard of these being repaired. It has been drilled for a speedometer gear (that is also for sell in another ad). The studs look to be in nice shape and should not need to replaced. It has been thoroughly cleaned. There are no races, but they were tight in the bores when they came out.
$75 OBO Contact Scott Elliott 971-5O6-94O2

hub 1

hub 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Where is the crack, located?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

Bottom front & center, Terry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

$50 OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

I have two cracked ones.I use them on a wheel stand to sand wheels on and also for painting wheels.I would never sell them for road use. IMHO,that's where this one belongs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration