Bosch Du4 Duplex magneto for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch Du4 Duplex magneto for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

This is the magneto that lets you start on battery and switch to magneto. This is also an early brass bodied Du4. It looks to be complete and in nice shape. It turns over. It probably needs a light rebuild, or recharge. These really look pretty when they are spiffed up.

$450 plus shipping.
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 07:15 am:

Is this clockwise or counterclockwise rotation, when viewed from the drive end?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 08:14 am:

Please show inside with cap removed...the cap with the two terminals.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Daniel: Hi From Iowa! I sent you a PM. I could use this mag on a project? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

John. It is yours. I'll respond to your PM by an email. Feel free to call also.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration