For Sale: Exhaust whistle with cutout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Exhaust whistle with cutout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 11:17 am:

For sale: Exhaust whistle looks like an Aeromore, but has no name on it anywhere. Possibly a repo from the early 60's when my car was restored. The cutout sticks a little and could use some work. When it was on my car it was operated with a choke cable attached to the floor to the left of the starter button. Cable is included, so no foot pedal. Price $125.00 includes shipping to the lower 48, check or Pay-Pal.

exhaust whistle

exhaust whistle

exhaust whistle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Dan I will take it
Sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

Holding for Bob. Thanks MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Szekeres on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

IF Bob forgets to pay for it, I'm interested!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration