Rear fender iron (#4804E & #4804F)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rear fender iron (#4804E & #4804F)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pierre Desrochers on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

Looking at sourcing the correct rear fender iron for my 1917 roadster from vendors but I can't seem to locate the part. Other than the rare eBay posting, anyone know who has them?

The 1917 was originally a touring, but one of the previous owners converted it to a torpedo and used the touring rear fender irons (4804D) rather than the torpedo (4804E & 4804F). I'm in the process of rebuilding the body and addressing some of these issues.

Sorry for the potato quality image.

Rear Fender -Touring_Small

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration