Modern-style oil dipstick tube

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Modern-style oil dipstick tube
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

I got this last year and mounted on my T but I really did not like it! It mounts up by the carb and down to the lower petcock on the oil pan. Had some of the paint rub off from where it chaffed on the hogshead.

New price is $41.95 for Langs. I straightened it back out so I can ship it. I can't say I recommend it, but if you dare...others can chime in if they liked it.

$5 + $12 to ship USPS. From Dayton, Ohio.

thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration