Trade Master aluminum intake and OE-1 Stromberg for adapter plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade Master aluminum intake and OE-1 Stromberg for adapter plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Looking to trade an aluminum Master intake and Stromberg OE-1 for an Chevrolet head to Ford block adapter plate. I would like the the style with the stepped combustion chamber that uses the Chevrolet head gasket.
The Master intake looks to be in good used shape except for the added valve, which I think may be part of a MMO setup (?).
The Carb; I have bead blasted it and cleaned. Pulled all the plugs out and blew air thru the passages. The float passes the hot water test. Choke is stiff but works. This one has the Studebaker float bowl cover. The choke horn mounting holes were wallowed out so I re-tapped to next size. It's missing one pinch screw on the throttle adjustment and the bowl cover screws. It's missing the correct nut on the economizer valve lift and the shaft for same may be short and need to be extended a little by silver soldering on an extension. (You might check with Stan to see if he has extra or can maybe fix). I have not test run this carb.
If there is anyone interested in doing this send me a PM and we'll talk.
Thanks
MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 01:23 am:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration