For sale 1926 block and head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1926 block and head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Hi guys up for sale is a 1926 block and head that was in a friends speedster there are no cracks it has been bored to 30 over and has the cam installed its $375 local pickup only if interested or have any questions please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 08:06 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

down to $335

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

It needs to leave bottom dollar is $250

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

$200 any takers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

down to $150

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:35 pm:

I'd be a taker if he would ship, but I can't drive from Houston, Texas to Conn. to pick it up. If there is a Fastenal store near you and you could take it to them, I think they will fasten it to a pallet and ship on their trucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 12:01 am:

Terry I stopped dealing with Fastenal after they gave me the runaround when they lost one of my customers antique marine engines its bad enough to find pre 1911 t parts but when you need to find replacements parts for a 1 of 11 boat you are in a pickle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 12:17 am:

Spwncer, I understand, But I have had no trouble with them, and for your lowest price (with me paying shipping), I'd be willing to take the chance. If they offer insurance, I'd probably take the plunge for that, too. I, once, had Little Dearborn in Minneapolis, MN. ship me a 27 engine (disassembled). Shipped by UPS in cardboard boxes; not a pallet. UPS dropped a box containing the block from such a height that it busted the pan rail enough to where it was unrepairable. Fortunately I had insurance on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:11 am:

WOW Terry, not the smarterst idea ship an engine in a cadrboard box even apart ! im surprised ups paid for it . According to ups you should pack enough to be able to drop a pkg from 3 feet high . im using ups for 30 years .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

Mike, I had heard of T bare blocks being shipped in boxes, before my calamity. The engine was disassembled, and the block was shipped in a double wall cardboard box with packing material. The crankshaft, main caps, and a few other small parts in another box. No head pistons, rods, or other parts were involved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

oh ok, that's not bad . But I guess ups is still the best and more convenient , just 1 call away , pick up same day and quick delivery . But just pack wellllll and pay a lot , but still cheaper than truckload . So come on Spencer ... do it . LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Sorry Terry I am not going to run the risk of shipping it even if you would pay to ship its to risky to a nice block. so if anyone doesn't mind the drive you know what the price is and If you are looking for any other parts I might have them thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration