For Sale Engine pans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Engine pans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

For Sale is a pair of the pans that sit between the chassis and side of the engine. These look to be in great condition with no visible cracks or extra holes. Free possible delivery to Chickasha.
Asking $45 for the pair.
Contact tonybowkerATaol.com you know what to do or call 619-922-3954

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 09:10 am:

Tony, what year/s will they fit, interested ??? Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 11:33 am:

I'm not sure they were designed for!!!!
Does anyone have a source of pictures of pans throughout the years?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Tony, Because of the elongated sump in the top (pass. side) pan, they would appear to be maybe 26-27 to fit either an NH or vaporizer, but all of those pans that I've seen, had an elongated hole cut out for the carbs, and not an elongated sump. Also, does the hole for the steering to pass through in the bottom (drivers side) pan, look right to you? It doesn't to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

I looked in the two parts books that came to hand for parts 3084/5. One book is a 1928 which shows no sump under the carb and an elongated cutout under the steering.
The 1921 parts book shows a hole under the carb and an oval hole under the steering.
Obviously mine is neither of these, I guess it they are earlier than 1921.
I do have a pair of the 26/7 engine pans in fair condition, which I will take to Chickasha.
The earlier pans are still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Wellenstein on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Tony, look at Bob's antique auto parts. The new pans made for 1912-14 match the closest

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

I looked at the Langs on line catalog and there were pictures....
It appears my original pans are 1909-11 and are $180 new
Still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

Sold to Dale pending funds
Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration