FOR SALE; PAIR 1915 REAR AXLE PERCHES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; PAIR 1915 REAR AXLE PERCHES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 03:34 am:

Pair 15 Spring Perches; $85.00, Per Pair. This may be your only chance to get a pair of rear spring perches with the 1915 oilers. Both perches will include nuts. I believe that these perches are either NOS or at least used very, very little. Please include $9.15 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

My confusor has quit sending or receiving EMail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 03:35 am:

15 Rear Axle Spring Perches;

spring Perches

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 03:38 am:

15 spring perches:

spring perches

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 03:43 am:

Please Note that both oilers are working good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Please note, my confusor will not send or receive EMAIL again. If you need any information on items, please call 303-774-9246.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:08 am:

I don't believe those perches are 1915, in as much as they were still using the early style shackles with the oilers in them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 04:31 am:

Smith, you might be right I am not on here to argue, I was not in the Denver assembly plant in 1915. I would like to give and example however I had one of the would be exerts who spent days and days in the Ford archives studying obscure ford history for some reason tell me that my center door front axle was wrong because The radius rods were on top of the axle. My 19 center door was very unmolested and I have a very early photo of it with the early front axle. Also I did a lot of work on another 19. Both the new owner and I knew the original owner and he never changed one thing on the car except to put locks on the hood so no on could mess with it when he drove to town. Horrors that 19 also had over the axle radius rods. IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THE Denver ASSEMBLY PLANT WAS USING UP THEIR EARLY STOCK. I have 52 thousand mile on MY CENTERDOOR since I have owned it and how many mile before, who knows because it did not have a speedometer when I bought it, and you know what THE SKY DIDN'T FALL!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 08:54 am:

The perches are 1917 or later. Not an argument, just information.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration