:-) - Augusta, GA to anywhere - 32 feet available today for Model T or other auto transport - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Augusta, GA to anywhere - 32 feet available today for Model T or other auto transport - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Formerly Florida Freighter Jim on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 03:39 am:

February 20th

Available for direct enclosed auto transport from Augusta, GA

I can pick up in other Georgia cities & surrounding states ...

32 feet enclosed
8000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA - Space Coast T's member

Thanks !

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 06:47 am:

February 21st

Waiting on a haul here in Augusta, GA ...

Tentatively scheduled to head up to Clayton, GA to pick up ...

Then to Earlville, IL to drop off ..

Will have room for another vehicle ...

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

1961 Porsche Survivor 356 One Family Owned

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

February 21st

Was set to pick up a 1917 Haynes Touring Car in Clayton, GA.

Motor is locked up so the sale did not go thru ....

Still available in Augusta, GA ..... :-)

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:55 am:

I've always loved those 356s. Unfortunately the prices have escalated much more quickly than my income.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 02:16 pm:

JIM : Orange CA to NJ . Any chances ? anytime . Not sure if is going to go thru but possible. Send me a pm , and $. tx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Hi Mike,

I am trying to get to the Bakersfield Swap in April.

Give me a call if you wish to discuss transport.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

Np. Thanks Jim . Give me a few days and i see whats go on then iwill call ya !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:43 am:

February 24th

Leaving Augusta, GA

Picking up in Dalton, GA

Headed to Conroe, TX

18 feet of enclosed trailer space available

Thanks!

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration