Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

I just got home with a 1 ton TT truck and the tires are no hope for repair, just need something to roll it around the shop or on a trailer I can do on a little less if the price is right. The back wheels are larger than the front. I know nothing about TT trucks

1 417 448 9382

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

Time to crack the books! :-) The rear wheels came in (besides the solid rubber) two different sizes. People are going to need to know which rear wheels you have.

PS: if some one offered me a bucket of horse manure, I would empty in my compost pile and ask if they could refill it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Mark If You offer me a bucket I will take it because the bucket might be good.

Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

The front wheels came in three different sizes too, 30x3, 30x3 1/2, and 21". Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 07:30 am:

I suspect the rear wheels are 6:00 x 20, seems like most were. The real concern would be the condition of the "widow maker" rims. I ended up buying new ones from Universal in PA, as the tire dealer wouldn't touch those old rusty one's with a ten foot pole. I didn't blame him. An expense well worth the safety & peace of mind.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration