For Sale set of four 30" demountable wheels and rims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale set of four 30" demountable wheels and rims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

For Sale is a set of four 30" wheels and four matching rims. The wheels have excellent spokes and were assembled using using a wheel press. A couple of the wheels are painted while others have natural or cleaned spokes.
I am asking $175 for each wheel.
I also have four rims, three have cadmium plated rims with roll a round tires. The fourth rim is unpainted, you can no longer get cad plating in California. I am asking $65 for the three plated rims and $45 for the unplanted rim.
Contact tonybowkerATaol.com you know what to do or call 619-922-3954. Price includes free delivery to Chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 11:59 am:

I have an offer for the rims, doesn't anyone need a complete set of wheels?
Shipping is prohibitively expensive, so the free delivery to Chickasha is a unique opportunity for free shipping. I am not sure I'll take them if there is no interest over the next couple of weeks....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration