For sale - various coil boxes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale - various coil boxes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

I have about a dozen coil boxes in three styles and various state of repair. There are some 26/7 style with brackets
Others are the style with the integral battery/off/magneto and still others the electric style with the mag/battery switch is remote on the dash.
Price is low as I hate to throw them out and I can't use any more. Let me know your needs and I'm sure we can make a deal. Contact me at tonybowkerATaol.com you know what to do or call 619-822-3954
Local pickup or free delivery to Chickasha.

This is just a small sample of what is available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Langrish on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

I would much like to have a 1914 coil box lid with or without the box itself.
Please help me if you can, Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 11:14 am:

Sorry Art, nothing so exotic, just a bunch of coil boxes which will probably go to the scrapper. Seems a shame, I bet in 30 years people will search for these items.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 11:30 am:

How many 26-27s do you have with lids?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

I scrapped several dozen last year - seemed nobody wanted or needed them !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 11:48 am:

I have about half a dozen 26/7 coil boxes and a couple of matching lids.
Almost any offer accepted, I hate to scrap them.....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration