Work done to this short block include:
• Babbitting bearings, both rods and mains, and crankshaft checked and approved by Temple Machine in SLC, UT, Nov 1999 (Original Babbitting in good condition)
• New rings to be installed on new 1957 ford T bird pistons (More efficient)
• Valves and std lifters were replaced with new stainless steel valves and adjustable lifters
• Standard camshaft was serviceable.
• Timing gears were also in good working order
• Resurfaced cylinders and head, new copper head gasket as well as head bolts
• New set of gaskets and felt included
• Magneto has been rebuilt and recharged
• No cracks in the water jacket
• Comes with hogs head and transmission
• Oil pan and crank included
You can reach me at 801-414-5047
Unless more work has been done since the photo, those are not adjustable lifters.