NOS STEEL ARM BUSHINGS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS STEEL ARM BUSHINGS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 07:20 am:

Bushings: $3.00 ea. These are NOS. Please include $6.80 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 07:21 am:

Steel Bushings:

bushings steel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 09:12 am:

Dave, where are these bushings used, look too big (dia) for perches or shocks ??? Are the brush fires anywhere near you, looks pretty bad ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:31 am:

John, Is guess I didn't do a very god job of describing these bushings. They go in the spindle arms.
I will have to look at the TV news this morning I didn.t know there was any fires other than when the wife got back from her daily walk, she said she could see a plume of smoke close by. My house is up fairly high on a ridge and after you said that I looked in all directions and can see no smoke. A lot of us burn ditches every spring and we thought maybe that what the smoke was, but it seems awfully early to do that.

house

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 08:24 am:

My confusor is not sending or receiving EMAILS again. If anyone needs any information about any of my items for sale please call 303-774-9246.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration