PACO Boat Tail Speedster Bodies for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: PACO Boat Tail Speedster Bodies for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

Hello, I'm an posting an ad for my PACO Boat Tail Speedster Bodies that I manufacture to original specification

Each body is hand made from American  18 gauge cold rolled steel utilizing original sheet metal shaping power hammers from the coach building era
The body is made to fit an original Model T Chassis just like the originals and comes complete with Ash floorboard, dash, hood, seats, grill shell as well as side skirts. White Ash was the hardwood of choice during the coach building era which is the same wood I select to make the floor and dash. 

I also offer other options such as fuel tank, fenders as well as complete builds upon request

I am also in the process of obtaining the trademark to the PACO name so these will all be legitimate PACO bodies.The company started in 1916 and went on until about the mid 20's. 100+ years later I am bringing it back. 

For more information please don't hesitate to call or txt 916-342-2222 anytime. - I would be more than happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have.

Please note I can also make different styled bodies for other chassis and currently have a few options for Model A Chassis. Please Contact me for more details.

I will also be uploading a build thread with one a little later.

Thank You
Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

Great contribution to the hobby. Thanks I know you will do well with this project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Szekeres on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

how much do you sell one of these bodies?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Peter,

Call or text the phone number shown in the first post.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Here's an ebay listing for the Paco.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1919-PACO-Model-T-Speedster-Body-Brass-Era-Boat-tail-Spe edster-Coach-Built-/182462943006?hash=item2a7ba38f1e:g:fxQAAOSw32lYrJFh&vxp=mtr

The same fellow has a Laurel Speedster (in progress) isted on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1921-Laurel-Model-T-Ford-Speedster-Brass-Era-Coach-Built -Hand-Made-/182463045702?hash=item2a7ba52046:g:Sa0AAOSw3v5YrKe8&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Simply beautiful!

Awesome work, congratulation!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 11:04 am:

Seen Andy's work it's amazing.
Andy can make any thing!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration